[vilma] sudo / domain & user creation / deleteion

christopher pickert cpickert at t3inc.us
Sat Jun 5 19:16:36 PDT 2004

In the last few lines of my last message, I mentioned about the sudo
changes to allow for the creation of exploded directories for the
domain.tld concept with the $usedomain variable.
As there's a variety of things the maildrop script needs to do AS the
virtual mail user, should we make an ''engine'' script that could be
used in the sudoers definition(instead of allowing rmdir, chown, etc -
for obvious reasons)...
In turn, the engine would include code to exec maildirmake and
make/delete domains/etc... Will sudo allow you to do such a thing? Exec
a bin, which in turn based on input, execs more bins?

-- Chris Pickert <cpickert at t3inc.us> --