[whups] Is authentication done yet?

Robert E. Coyle robertecoyle@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:49:08 +0100

From: "Matthias Klappenbach" <lists@office.internexx.net>

> Hi,
>
> whups is a nice tool but how can I authenticate a user?
> We are a team of developers and how can we login into
> whups?

You can't currently.  I've just found some more time to work
on whups, but I'll need some help from the core Horde developers
to do authentication so that it ties in nicely with the Horde
framework.

> Also when a ticket is assigned it prints the message
> "Send Mail to .." on the screen.. but no email is send
> through the system.
>
> Are theese functions not yet implemented or goes something
> wrong with our system?

I made it print the mail instead of sending it so that no mail
gets sent while I'm developing it.  You can make it send the mail
by changing the _mail function in whups/lib/Backend.php to include
this (at line 143):

  mail($to, $subject, $message);

Rob

--