[whups] Having configuration problems with Whups Head version.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 14:02:14 -0400

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>:

> Does anyone have Whups head version working?

Yes, though not under any kind of extensive use. It sounds like you didn't
import the sample data - Whups by default doesn't have types or categories
built-in; they're all stored in the db, and without an admin interface
(currently missing <g>) you need something to start with.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the