[whups] bug

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 16:27:53 -0400

Quoting Alex L <admin@networkessence.net>:

> Keeping in mind that whups uses email to communicate assignments, should whups
> use whups users, or should whups use horde users? There are advantages and
> disadvantages of going either way?

Well, we need at some point to make it possible to get the email of a horde
user, and the point of the framework is to provide components - if Horde users
don't work for whups, well, we should probably fix Horde users.

However, we do need to account for things like public bug systems, where anyone
can report a bug. Maybe something like php.net's leave your email address and a
password for editing this bug would work.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the