[whups] What else to do?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 15:45:29 -0400

Quoting Alex L <admin@networkessence.net>:

> First, when modifying the details of a ticket, for assignee, you have to enter
> an email address, not a username. I think there should be a dropdown menu with
> a choice between either username or email address.

That makes sense, I think. Should people need to register with the system to
have things assigned to them? Seems like that'd be a bit of an anti-spam
measure, though we could also send them a notice and not send them any more
email until they register....

> One other bit...on the search page, under the 'Action' column, the only thing
> there is 'show details'. Why have a column there if the same thing is displayed
> for every ticket?

Well, you could probably have other options... Add to watched tickets, something
like that...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in