[whups] Project developement, features, etc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:19:10 -0400

Quoting Alex L <admin@networkessence.net>:

> Sorry for the nasty quoting...

I'll trim mercilessly. :)

> Hm. Are you saying creating a second Auth source (like another sql table)
> within Horde for the public users? If so, I'd agree to that. Further, from
> earlier in the list...

Yes.

> I'm thinking we could have public users auth against a second Horde auth
> source (sql table) combined with users being added via ticket creation & email
> as quoted above.

Added to that auth source? Yup.

Cool. :) The Perms stuff I've been intending to use in a number of pieces of
Horde; I might be able to bump it up in my priorities list soon. I'll see what I
can do.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in