[whups] Assignment patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:13:30 -0500

Quoting Alex Leverington <admin@networkessence.net>:

> why do I always forget the attachment ;)

Most of this patch still doesn't apply. Please try applying your patch to a
clean cvs checking before submitting it - you probably need to update the
checkout you are generating the patch from. Some of it has been applied; update
so you don't include those bits in the patch.

Also, at least a bit of what was in this patch still doesn't follow
CODING_STANDARDS.

This:

+        if($uidtype=='1')
+            $uid = $this->backend->getUserFromEmail($value);

should be:

if ($uidtype == '1') {
}

(braces, spacing, etc.). Also, is '1' really a string? Any reason that's not
$uidtype == 1?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the