[whups] Whups test data.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:17:19 -0800

> Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
>
> > Thanks, Chuck.  That is probably what I needed to hear but not what
> > I really wanted to hear.;-)  Is there any documentation to help get
> > a person started with the new admin interface? I know that I need
> > to start looking at it.
>
> What do you have questions about? It's a GUI...

I figured it out.  It didn't work because I am using vdomains and didn't
add @domain to my username in horde.php  It works now but I'm getting
the following errors in the admin section of whups.  CVS after your
changes today and new empty database.

Warning: Undefined index: name in /usr/src/horde/whups/lib/Admin.php on line 164

Warning: Undefined index: description in /usr/src/horde/whups/lib/Admin.php on
line 165

Warning: Undefined index: versioned in /usr/src/horde/whups/lib/Admin.php on
line 167

Warning: Undefined index: subjectlist in /usr/src/horde/whups/lib/Admin.php on
line 168

but I'm getting closer :-)

Thanks,

ed