[whups] errors

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:49:34 -0400

Quoting Andy Wilson <andy@rhetorical.com>:

> Hi there, just trying to get whups working with imp and stuff.
>
> I log in via the imp interface (using that instead of horde) and I get
> these errors straight away.
> I checked whups out from cvs today.
>
> I have probably missed something in setting this up but I cant find
> anything. If you could be of some help, id greatly appreciate it.

It's _probably_ a database issue. I've just changed whups/lib/api.php to
check for database errors and to return them properly, instead of trying to
process them as valid data (oops), and I've also changed horde/login.php to
properly log (to the Horde logging facility - by default a text file
named /horde.log, but whatever you've configured it to be) any errors it
gets trying to generate the summary screen. If you update these two files,
you should get better information in your log as to what's going on.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>