[whups] new to whups

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Nov 12 15:00:31 2002

Quoting Gary Weinreb <gweinreb@rocksolidsystems.com>:

> Sorry 'bout that, it was late and I just hit "reply".  I look for
> whups_types.type_name beginning with an underscore "_" to denote that
> this is a default, or template Type.  I created Driver/sql functions
> called getAllButDefaultTypes, and getAllDefaultTypes, changed the calls in
> Admin/admin from getAllTypes to getAllButDefaultTypes, and use the
> Default ones in my Merging methods...
>
> It would be easy enough to change the "_" to something else or even make
> it a preference...
>
> Gotta run, I'll post the diffs tonight...

Sounds interesting. My only concern at this point is how should users _know_
to use the _ for template types? Maybe if they check a "make this a
template" box it'll prefix it for them?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."