[whups] CSV Template

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri Nov 22 17:02:07 2002

Quoting Mike Baptiste <mike@msbnetworks.net>:

> Sure.  See the code snippet below from data.php:
>
> foreach ($tickets as $id => $info) {
> ~    $tickets[$id]['_date'] = strftime('%x', $info['timestamp']);
> ~    // There has to be a way to do this in a loop by using an existing

... can you not prefix code with tildes like this? At least for me, it's
very hard to read.

> So I was thinking that to keep things flexible that there be some type
> of mapping between ticket data and how it should be formatted for
> reports/display.  Maybe an abstracted method that could be used for both
> display and reports since they would most likely be the same.  This way
> folks have a consistent and easy to use set of 'values' to include in
> their templates and not have to worry about tweaking the code for
> formatting.

Sounds good. I don't have it in my head right now just how to do it, but if
you come up with something, send it along.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."