[whups] Re: Whups - Turba Integration

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Thu Feb 27 22:47:41 PST 2003

I just sent something to the mailing-list and even though it is showing up
on gmane I got an errormessage back from the mailing list. So therefore I
might be writting something that you already know.

"Gary Weinreb" <gweinreb at rocksolidsystems.com> wrote:
> At 07:33 PM 11/4/2002 -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>
> > > my installation while waiting for some feedback...  I am assuming that
> > > Turba_List is being fleshed out, and will eventually have maintenance
> > > facilities, i.e. the ability to easily add & remove entries from
specific
> > > lists through the Turba interface...
> >
> >We should definitely add API methods to do that, if that's what you mean.
>
> No, that 's much smarter than what I meant... <g>

This was my initial response as well when I talked about integration nag and
turba, but I went and did it. There now exists a general linking mechanism
in Horde allowing you to link between objects of different applications.
I just submitted a patch to the dev list that allows linking into Turba.
Somebody might want to take a look at linking whups objects into Turba
through this mechanism. I happened to stumble into this old thread and
thought that this might interest you.

Regards,
Jeroen