[whups] No Stage 4 Form and cannot assign new ticket to user.

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Thu Mar 6 09:09:11 PST 2003

Hello All!

My installation:
RedHat 8.0
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs
Turba: 2.0-cvs
Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
Mnemo: 2.0-cvs
Nag: 2.0-cvs
Nic: 0.0.2-cvs
Whups: 0.0.1-cvs
Jonah: 0.0.3-cvs

Everything is working great except Whups...

When I create a new ticket (as admin or user) there is no Stage 4 Form, if I
create the ticket then click on the 'Assign Ticket' link the 'State' combobox
is empty (which is required) so I cannot assign a ticket to a user.

Any ideas where I should look for the cause?

It appears to be the whups->getStates() method is not returning any 'states',
I have 4 modules with states & priorities created...

Where is the getStates method defined?
Where does it get the 'state' from?

Checking out Whups/create.php I find this 'if' conditional:

if (!$form3->isValid() ||
    !$form2->isValid() ||
    !$form1->isValid() ||
    (Auth::getAuth() && $whups->isCategory('assigned', $vars->getVar('state'))
&& !$form4->isValid())) {

As a test I commented out the "(Auth::getAuth() && $whups->isCategory
('assigned', $vars->getVar('state'))"  this gives me a Stage 4 Form but I
still cannot assign it. (notice the connection to 'state' here)

Thanks !

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet