[whups] No Stage 4 Form and cannot assign new ticket to user.

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Thu Mar 6 14:03:23 PST 2003

Thanks Chuck,

That lead me to look at why the SELECT was not returning any records.

The 'category' that is passed for the WHERE clause is 'assigned', when I
entered the States I did not use the 'assigned' state_category...

NEXT, if I may...
When a user creates a ticket can they not re-assign that ticket to someone
else?

i.e. I create a ticket, assign that ticket to you, you see the ticket then re-
assign it to Jan, Jan see's the ticket corrects the problem then marks the
ticket as Resolved.

So far only the admin can assign the re-assign a ticket to anyone, I need for
the users to assign then re-assign the tickets...

> Quoting Bill Hilburn <bhilburn at frontier.net>:
>
> > Any ideas where I should look for the cause?
> >
> > It appears to be the whups->getStates() method is not returning any
> > 'states', I have 4 modules with states & priorities created...
> >
> > Where is the getStates method defined?
>
> whups/lib/Driver/sql.php
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet