[whups] No Stage 4 Form and cannot assign new ticket to user.

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Thu Mar 6 16:19:05 PST 2003

Ok, did some debugging...

I had this whole lengthly explaintion...

It all comes down to 1 thing causing my problem, you cannot have Group names
that are the same as your module names!

I had a Group called "Networking" and a Module called "Networking", whenever I
try to re-assign a ticket the "Viewable only by members of" combobox only
contained "Any Group" (this selection is required on this form), after
changing my Group names everything works great!

Thanks for all your help Chuck!

> Quoting Bill Hilburn <bhilburn at frontier.net>:
>
> > This is where I am trying to re-assign an existing ticket, the browser
> > does a refresh but the page comes back exactly the same, nothing changed
> > just refreshed.
>
> Put in a var_dump($form->_errors) somewhere (not the exact variable name -
> whichever form is being processed there.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet