[whups] Fwd: [horde] Re: Sequence tables?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 18 22:47:47 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from develop at ew-net.de -----
    Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 04:19:12 +0100
    From: Eduard Warkentin <develop at ew-net.de>
 Subject: [horde] Re: Sequence tables?
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

Hi!

I just forgot something to mention...

...when now working with whups as admin, I can create and edit tickets, but
when trying to set a new priority, the priority combo box is empty although
I defined some priorities for the (one and only) module. Together with
that,
whups is ignoring the setting for the administrative(?) user i defined for
taht module, it's using admin but it shouldnt.

What could this be?

Bye,
Eduard

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of