[whups] clear saved searches

Bo Daley bo at tilda.com.au
Sun Jun 22 23:44:27 PDT 2003

> > this patch adds a link allowing people to clear their list of saved
> > searches. those search lists seem to have a habit of getting long very
> > quickly.
>
> It'd be nice to be able to clear individual searches instead of losing the
> whole lot of them. Also, this seems to reference a file (clearsearch.php)
> that doesn't exist. And why does the action show up on screens that the
> search list isn't displayed on?

ooops -- hopefully I've included all the files this time (must've been getting
dangerously close to the end of the week when I posted that one) plus I've
cleaned up the action a bit so it won't display unless there are saved
searches. Also it now supports clearing individual searches as well as clearing
them all in one go.

this uses the 'delete.gif' icon which isn't in Whups yet - so if this looks ok
feel free to copy it over.

bo.