[whups] more types stuff

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 25 18:36:54 PDT 2003

Quoting Bo Daley <bo at tilda.com.au>:

> Also I think focusing on moving modules rather than types would make more
> sense if we could separate the client list from the modules. At the moment the
> only way to represent a 'client' in whups is to create a module for it. So

Well, no... Whups doesn't deal with clients at all. This is just an artifact of
how other programs interact with Whups. So I don't see why we should worry
about it when thinking about this functionality.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.