[whups] New to Whups - DB Error

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Wed Jul 16 07:39:26 PDT 2003

OK, that works.  Thanks for the fast reply.

I may be misunderstanding the Horde installation instructions though.  I'm using
MySQL, and my understanding was that all I needed to do was run the
mysql_create.sql script and all the tables I need would be created.  Now that
you've pointed out that horde_links wasn't created, I see that horde_log,
horde_muvfs, horde_sessionhandler, horde_tokens and horde_vfs don't get created
via mysql_create.sql.

Do I need these, in what circumstances?

Rob