[whups] Use of undefined constant ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Jul 29 20:19:48 PDT 2003

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> > 'PEAR_LOG_DEBUG'
> > >
> > > pear upgrade Log
> >
> > sun# pear upgrade Log
> > downloading Log-1.6.7.tgz ...
> > ...done: 11,517 bytes
> > upgrade to a newer version (1.6.7 is not newer than 1.6.7)
>
> Alright, then I need you to actually tell me on what script, doing what, etc,
> gets you this error - the *exact* circumstances. The error message alone makes
> no sense, and I'm not reproducing it.

'K, just got it on gollem also ... in both cases, I just have to click on
the link to go to the module and the error is generated:

-----
Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_INFO - assumed 'PEAR_LOG_INFO' in /usr/local/www/webmail/gollem/login.php on line 54

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'vfs' in /usr/local/www/webmail/gollem/login.php on line 103
-----

For whups, same .. click on whups and the top three lines are:

-------
Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_DEBUG - assumed 'PEAR_LOG_DEBUG' in /usr/local/www/webmail/whups/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 725

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/webmail/whups/lib/Driver/sql.php:725) in /usr/local/www/webmail/whups/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/webmail/whups/lib/Driver/sql.php:725) in /usr/local/www/webmail/whups/templates/common-header.inc on line 4
--------