[whups] client reporting

Bo Daley bo at tilda.com.au
Mon Aug 11 04:26:05 PDT 2003

> How about a patch to Whups for generating reports by client? :)

I tried this a few different ways, and something like the attached patch is
about the only way I can see this working without causing the server to grind to
complete halt!

I should point out that I have no idea whether this actually produces visible
graphs as I still haven't managed to get GD 2 to install on my machine. Is
there a way to see the new graphs with GD 1.8? One way or another I'd expect
that there would be some debugging to do before this is commitable ;)

bo.