[whups] (no subject)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Sep 6 07:43:09 PDT 2003

Hi!

The _updateLog method and the whups_logs table are not very flexible at the
moment. Each time there is something new to log, like the attachments now,
we have to extend them.
As we now show all ticket changes seperately anyway it doesn't make sense
anymore to store several ticket changes into one log entry.

I propose to remove all the *_to fields from whups_logs and use log_type and
log_to instead to mark what part of the ticket changed and to what value.
This way one can easily add new stuff of ticket changes that are to be
logged.

Jan.