[whups] Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] Ports scheduled for removal on Nov 7

Thierry Thomas thierry at horde.org
Tue Sep 16 22:48:59 PDT 2003

Le Mer 17 sep 03 à  0:20:32 +0200, Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org>
 écrivait :
> [FYI in case you didn't see it:]
>
> On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 02:46:19AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> > Dear FreeBSD users,
> >
> > The following ports are scheduled for removal on November 7 if they
> > are still broken at that time and no PRs have been submitted to fix
> > them.  [...]
> > devel/whups	whups-0.0.1.020303	thierry at pompo.net

I have ported Whups long ago, and then it was running fine with the Horde
in the ports tree. Since then, Horde -releng has evolved, and Whups is
broken... I have tried to adapted the current Whups to work with Horde
-releng, but there are too much diferences, and a Whups -releng is not
planned.

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas.