[whups] Re: whups asking for login?

Colin Viebrock colin at easydns.com
Fri Dec 12 09:41:24 PST 2003

In article <20031211224650.qqk0s40s0soog0s0 at marina.horde.org>,
 Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

> > > This is a permissions issue -- you just need to add your non-admin users
> > > the permissions for the module(s) you want them to access.
>
> I'm not sure this is a permissions issue. You need to figure out why you're
> getting a blank screen - usually that means something is either segfaulting
> or
> misconfigured.

Well, I don't see anything in the apache error log or the horde log to
suggest this.  Like I said, it seems to be requesting a login, even
though they are logged in:

192.168.1.47 foo.vpn - [12/Dec/2003:12:28:15 -0500] "GET
/whups/details.php?id=1 HTTP/1.1" 302 5 "https://foo.vpn/whups/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/103u (KHTML,
like Gecko) Safari/100.1"
192.168.1.47 foo.vpn - [12/Dec/2003:12:28:16 -0500] "GET
/login.php?url=%2Fwhups%2Fdetails.php%3Fid%3D1 HTTP/1.1" 200 1038 "https://foo.vpn/whups/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/103u (KHTML,
like Gecko) Safari/100.1"

And, when I look at the HTML source for that login page, it looks fine
... just like the main page looks after you log in (i.e. your portal
home page).

- Colin