[whups] Fwd: [i18n] French language doesn't work for me

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jan 27 06:47:37 PST 2004

I currently have no time to look into it, so someone else might fix this.

The solution is to convert the user input from the charset of the UI to the
charset as configured in the driver configuration. The same applies in the
reverse direction when showing data from the driver backend to the user.

You can take any other application that saves user input into a db backend
as an example.

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von damien.harper at keops.net -----