[whups] New Developer/Translator Needed ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 7 07:01:25 PDT 2004

Quoting Helgi Þormar <helgi at trance.is>:

> I was wondering if Whups needs any developers or translators (I could
> translate to Icelandic) and if so I'm volunteering to help with Whups in
> any way I can :)

Sure! Translations are always great, and code is often even better. There's
definitely plenty to do on Whups as we try to polish it towards a 1.0 release.

> This intrest came after a little discussion on pear.qa mailinglist, and
> also I've always wanted to help in anyway with Horde but wasn't sure how
> :)

Cool. There are a number of things in whups/docs/TODO, and there are several
enhancement tickets at http://bugs.horde.org/ in the Whups queue. Any of those
are definitely fair game.

-chuck