[whups] Configure link whups turba

Robert BARTHEE r.barthee at auranext.com
Thu May 13 03:49:31 PDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
Sorry, but j can't assign any clients to my queue because in "Admin/Edit queue", j have no clients listed.
J put on "can tickets be assigned to any clients in this queue". If j put off this option, j don't see any clients to associate with this queue. At the foot of this page, j define responsible and all permissions to this queue for user admin but no more success. No more idea ?
Sincerely.
R Barthee