[whups] Installation from CVS HEAD?

Ben Lake ben.lake at archose.com
Tue Jun 1 20:27:00 PDT 2004

Hello,

I recently pulled WHUPS from CVS and I'm not quite sure what I have. It
seems things are in a drastic state of flux. Apparently I'm missing some
files, horde/lib/Test.php and whups/config/conf.php. Now the conf.php
seems to have been replaced with conf.xml, but the XML file appears to
contain a skeleton of a form that might possibly generate the conf.php.
So basically, I would like to get the current version of WHUPS running
and I'm not sure how.  If anyone could point me in the right direction
I'd appreciate it.

Ben