[whups] Fwd: [cvs] commit: whups details.php whups/lib Driver.php Ticket.php whups/lib/Driver sql.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 17 14:32:34 PDT 2004

FYI. The tradeoff is that when I'm done there will be much more reliable (and
hopefully somewhat faster) ticket history tracking.

----- Forwarded message from chuck at horde.org -----
    Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:31:26 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
 Subject: [cvs] commit: whups details.php whups/lib Driver.php Ticket.php
whups/lib/Driver sql.php
      To: cvs at lists.horde.org

chuck       2004-06-17 14:31:26 PDT

  Modified files:
    .                    details.php
    lib                  Driver.php Ticket.php
    lib/Driver           sql.php
  Log:
  Start moving logic to reflect new whups_logs table layout and to simplify
  ticket manipulation logic.

  THIS WILL NOT CURRENTLY WORK! If you have a working Whups
  installation and you want it to stay that way, do NOT update whups until
  further notice.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.103     +2 -2      whups/details.php
  1.113     +13 -75    whups/lib/Driver.php
  1.178     +157 -270  whups/lib/Driver/sql.php
  1.5       +64 -3     whups/lib/Ticket.php

  Chora Links:
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/whups/details.php?r1=1.102&r2=1.103&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/whups/lib/Driver.php?r1=1.112&r2=1.113&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/whups/lib/Driver/sql.php?r1=1.177&r2=1.178&ty=u