[whups] Test.php

Erik Mallory erik at linesight.com
Wed Jul 7 13:11:33 PDT 2004

Quoting Erik Mallory <erik at linesight.com>:

> I downloaded the current CVS snapshot of whups and Test.php seems to
> be missing. Is this intentional? Where can I get complete source for
> whups?

Care to be more specific? Whups doesn't have its own Test.php file. Why
do you think something is missing?

Hint: if you get an error, give us the whole error message.

Noted thanks,
Here is the original error message that I was trying to correct

Warning:
main(/home/httpd/vhosts/suite-dreams.com/subdomains/bugs/httpdocs/whups/
../lib/Test.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/httpd/vhosts/suite-dreams.com/subdomains/bugs/httpdocs/whups/index
.php on line 18

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'/home/httpd/vhosts/suite-dreams.com/subdomains/bugs/httpdocs/whups/../l
ib/Test.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/home/httpd/vhosts/suite-dreams.com/subdomains/bugs/httpdocs/whups/index
.php on line 18

We are running horde that installed with our Plesk installation.
I have not installed whups with the rest of the horde application, that
is in the /home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde directory. For fear of
bunging up webmail

Thanks, Erik