[whups] Re: Whups Download (Jan Schneider)

Leigh Makewell leigh at ozforces.com
Mon Jul 12 16:11:47 PDT 2004

Thank you.

But if the website is wrong then you might want to check this page
http://www.horde.org/whups/ and make sure it doesn't say "You should
always be able to find a relatively recent copy of Whups on the bugs
site" because to me that means I can download a copy from the bugs
website. Maybe it should read "You should always be able to find a
relatively recent copy of Whups in use on the bugs site"

Leigh.