[whups] Email notifications

Jeff Lindsay progrium at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:44:45 PDT 2004

I've been using recent working copy of Whups (before this minor
rewrite that seems to be going on--HEAD right now doesn't work on my
system, though may require me to update the framework?) and I haven't
been able to get email notifications of any kind to send from Whups.
I've had this problem for a while, and I've  tried older versions, but
it doesn't seem to even try to send the emails, though it says they
have been.

Since I'm not sure when emails are sent, I've just been trying with
the Send Reminders functionality... but I know it's worked at one time
because I remember it working once--I just don't know what happened
since.

And Horde's Mailer settings are fine, I can send emails from the PHP
Console. Nothing enters the sendmail queue when Whups says
notifications are sent.

What version (or date) is running at bugs.horde.org? Do email
notifications work with it?

Thanks!