[whups] Whups as Helpdesk CVS Diff

mbydalek at mobilemini.com mbydalek at mobilemini.com
Mon Nov 1 09:05:27 PST 2004

> From: Jan Schneider [mailto:jan at horde.org]
>
> I bet some of the features will be integrated into Whups, I

That sounds pretty good!

> while others don't make sense for a broader usage.

You're right, there are a few very specific features just for my situation,
but I'd be curious as to what you would like to cut because some may be
viable config options.

> But in any case you should resubmit your patch as a unified
> diff. The patch will probably applied step by step, and

Sounds good.  I made the patch relative to the /horde directory and have the
patches in each respective directory.  Hope this is fine.

Thanks,
Mike