[whups] mail-filter.php and postfix

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jan 26 08:11:50 PST 2005

> In my postfix alias file i have:
>
> support:        "|/srv/www/htdocs/horde/whups/scripts/mail-filter.php
> --queue Supportanfrage --type Emailanfrage --priority Low --state
> Unconfirmed"
>
> but nothing shows up in whups.
>
> when i cat a mail.txt (saved txt mail from outlook) to the script it says:
>
> Allowed memory size of 104857600 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10240
> bytes)

Wow, that's a lot for this simple script. I guess this is not a huge message
you are testing with? You should try to raise the memory_limit in php.ini
even more, just to see if this script is really taking so much memory or if
you hit some loop causing the memory to fill up.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/