[whups] Downloads for Windows?

Joe svn at freedomcircle.net
Sat Jan 29 15:22:58 PST 2005

I'd like to try Whups on Windows XP, so I went to the Downloads page and since I
don't need any leading or bleeding edge code, I clicked on the FTP Site link
under Stable Releases. Then I clicked on the "whups" directory almost at the
very end, but the only thing there is a "patches" directory and even that is
empty.  I'd rather not have to fetch stuff from CVS, but is that the only
solution?  Also, is there any documentation on how to use it, build it, install
it?  The Horde FAQ doesn't even list Whups.

Joe