[whups] How Do I Change My Client List & Add whups to horde Menu?

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Fri Mar 11 09:52:24 PST 2005

Hello All;

I have two questions wrt whups, which by the way is looking great.

1. My clients list is comprised of everyone in one of my addressbooks,
which does not work for me.  I would like to create my own list but I
have not found a way to do this.  Ideally, the same list of clients
would be those listed/billed within hermes (my reason for the crosspost).

2. My other question; how can I add whups to a users menu within horde?
Users are only able to see "Tickets" after I enable them as an administrator.

Thanks all in advance.

-mike