[whups] Add Responsible Users to Queue

Robin Rainton robin at rainton.com
Fri Apr 22 02:40:11 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm sure this is a config problem but searched the list and web so appoligies if
it's dumb.

The following is my setup:

- Horde 3.0.2
- IMP 4.0.1 (Cyrus backend, SASL auth)
- Whups from CVS
- Other modules that may/may not be relevant here

So I have IMP (using Cyrus) do all the authentication, and this is working fine.

I was wanting to get Whups working though to keep track of jobs. [ Although I
notice Hermes is coming along nicely and perhaps it's Deliverables model might
be better? ]

Anyhow, create a queue, create a type, join them in the queue/type matrix -
easy. In the queue settings though, when I try and 'Edit the users responsible
for this queue' An error appears under the 'Add Users' part. Now, this is
weird... 'cos I have a dev and live box, and on my dev box it says:

"There was an error listing users: Certificate failure for localhost: self
signed certificate..."

And on my live box it says:

"There was an error listing users: Can not authenticate to IMAP server:
authentication failure"...

... and there's a whole load of IMAP login failure messages. This is weird, I'm
logged in as a real (SASL) user otherwise couldn't see my mail or anything. I
copied the Horde DB from live to prod so can't figure out why the errors
differ.

If anyone can shead light on the problem it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Rob