[whups] Can't view tickets after cvs update

Ronny Adsetts ronny.adsetts at amazinginternet.com
Wed Jul 6 05:10:41 PDT 2005

Hi All,

Having a bit of a whups problem. Got a FRAMEWORK_3 checkout, obviously whups on the HEAD. Did an update this morning and am seeing "There are no queues which you can search." on the tickets search screen for all users not named as horde admins.

I've tried removing and re-creating permisions for whups but it's not helping.

This may not be relevant but when I remove the 'whups' permissions entry and all children then manually add a 'whups' permission to set the default permissions, then 'edit permission for this queue' on any queue, the queue permsissions are not being created under the previous 'whups' permission entry but instead under a new 'whups' entry. This doesn't seem right to me.

It sounds like something is fundamentaly screwed with the datatree system somewhere but that's just a guess - it's got me.

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA,
Ronny
--