[whups] Users can't see Whups

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Aug 17 04:32:52 PDT 2005

Check the Horde Permissions (Administration -> Permissions -> Whups)
and see if
permissions might have inadvertently been set.  I had an issue at one time
where apps had restrictive default permissions (and I couldn't remember if I
had set them while testing, or if it just showed up after a CVS update, so I
never filed a bug).  That could be a source of the problem.

Kevin

Quoting Jason Dixon <jason at dixongroup.net>:

> I've installed whups (from CVS) on our server but users can't see the
> application.  As an administrative user, I have no problems seeing
> Whups or creating/assigning/closing tickets.  I've double-checked all
> the tables permissions and everything is in order.  Can anyone give
> me a tip what might be wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Jason Dixon