[whups] Whups

Paul Roy proy at qprime.ca
Fri Aug 26 11:01:04 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I would like to get a version of Whups to try in my organization. Who should
connect with to arrange this?

Best regards,

Paul Roy                                                  QPRIME CORPORATION
Office: 613.742.6857                                   2255 St. Laurent Blvd
Mobile: 613.858.3532                                              Suite #390
Facsimile: 613.248.5712                                      Ottawa, Ontario
proy at qprime.ca                                                       K1G 4K3
Skype (VoIP): qprimeproy                                              Canada

    Outsourcing :: Software Engineering :: Co-Development :: Consulting
                           http://www.qprime.ca/