[whups] Adding requester to My Tickets

Rodion Serebryakov rserebryakov at browncorp.com
Tue Oct 18 06:34:42 PDT 2005

Jason,

I've been wanting to have requesters listed for a while, too.  Your post
inspired me.  Thanks!
My Whups hasn't been updated in a couple of months, and I'm not sure if
I'm breaking anything.

edited lib/Whups.php
after line 460:

             _("Requester")=> 'user_id_requester',

edited templates/searchresults.inc
after line 98:

              } elseif ($value == 'user_id_requester') {
                  $thevalue = Whups::formatUser($thevalue, false);

Rodion Serebryakov
http://nezna.com