[whups] permissions

Thomas Capricelli orzel at freehackers.org
Tue Nov 29 14:28:37 PST 2005

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 12:02, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Permissions in Horde are always additive, there is nothing like
> negative (denial) permissions.

	Ok, great to know. thanx! (is that said in some doc i've missed?)

> > list of bugs assigned to me. When i connect, or at least when i ask for
> > it, i would like to have this list. This seems like a basic requirement
> > but i haven't found it.
>
> Uhm, that's what "My Tickets" is about.

	there's a "my assigned tickets" list, empty.. is that it ? Although some bug
are assigned to me.
	How do we know a bug is assigned. Those bugs are 'owned' by me, and there's a
date in the 'assigned' field. I thought it would be enough to consider theme
'assigned'. But my 'assigned tickets' list is still empty... :(

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel at freehackers.org>
http://orzel.freehackers.org/