[whups] Fwd: Re: I've fallen and I can't get up

Mike de Boer mdeboer at e-messenger.net
Mon Jan 23 23:39:55 PST 2006

I agree with Jared here, a set of versions compatible with Horde
releases might not just be a matter of luxury. A necessity, really.
But, in the end, it's not my call to make. I'm just REALLY happy that
the old(er) version worked instantly, and that's something worth praise!

Another question: Does anyone has experience with importing data from
the Mantis bugtracker into Whups? I've noticed the Bugzilla import tool,
but no other packages are supported yet. Mantis may be found at
http://www.mantisbt.org

Mike de Boer
E-messenger & 12Foto
Keizersgracht 560 IV