[whups] Fwd: Re: I've fallen and I can't get up

Mike de Boer mdeboer at e-messenger.net
Tue Jan 24 03:30:41 PST 2006

Sure, Jan, why not? I'm a strong believer of the Open Source concept and
contributing to it isn't something new to me because, well, I'm the lead
developer of zOOm Media Gallery (see: http://www.zoomfactory.org) - a
very popular gallery tool.

Anyway, if you want my help: give me a call (outside this mailing list
might be best) via mail, telephone or whatever and we're off.

Mike de Boer
E-messenger & 12Foto
Keizersgracht 560 IV
1017 EM Amsterdam The Netherlands