[whups] Fwd: Re: I've fallen and I can't get up

Thomas Capricelli orzel at freehackers.org
Tue Jan 24 10:12:41 PST 2006

Funny you mention this one. I'm using horde for webmail/agenda/file
sharing and other stuff, and i needed a ticket system.
After having tried to use Horde and failed, i checked all other projects
and mantis is the one i use. The interface isn't that good, but the project
is really good, intuitive, featurful and such :)
A good choice i dont regret.

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel at freehackers.org>