[whups] mail-filter.php: Fatal Error with existing Queue

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Sun Feb 12 01:20:36 PST 2006

Hi,

I tried to set up mail-filter.php. I'm using it with an existing
queue, but I'm getting the following errors. Is there anything not
correct with the syntax of my command line? The horde debug log
doesn't say anything. (Remark: My whups database tables are not
located inside the horde database. They are outsourced to a database
named "bugs".)

#echo "hallo" | ./mail-filter.php --queue-name Server --type-name Bug
--priority-name Low --state-name Unconfirmed

Notice: Undefined index:  queue in
/var/www/html/horde/whups/scripts/mail-filter.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined index:  type in
/var/www/html/horde/whups/scripts/mail-filter.php on line 112

Notice: Undefined index:  type in
/var/www/html/horde/whups/scripts/mail-filter.php on line 134

Fatal Error:
--queue-name or --queue-id must specify a valid Queue.

Thanks

Volker