[whups] Note on whupsey

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 6 14:04:15 PST 2006

For those of you who have heard of whupsey, and those of you who are
going to follow up this email by asking what it is, whupsey has been
moved out of the main CVS tree and into the incubator. This is largely
symbolic; it has not been worked on in a long time. If there is no
real interest it in going forward, I will simply archive it instead.

Quick version: whupsey is a command-line tool written in C (whups-C,
thus whupsey) that uses the XML-RPC interface to whups to be a command
line ticket interface tool. It is out of date and the API methods of
whups need some work for it to be useful again, but I can see it
having potential.

-chuck