[whups] whups very slow after cvs update

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Sun Jul 23 01:28:16 PDT 2006

> Quoting Volker Then <vt at volkerthen.com>:
>
>> after a cvs update and running the sql upgrade script for
>> implementing due dates whups has become _very_ slow. It takes
>> minutes to load whups. Login to horde takes quite some time, too,
>> when you have whups blocks on the portal page.
>
> Have you looked at any log files? Say of your db, to see what's taking time?

Hi Chuck!

Yes, I had a look, but there is nothing suspicious to be found. I just
can tell, that mysqld consumes up to 99% when horde/whups is querying
the database. The upgrade tickets table (with "due date") is browsable
with phpMyAdmin without any problems. Thereto the entire whups
database is accessible with older versions of whups (as of last
month). So, I don't think it's a problem with the database but with
the scripts accessing it.

Bye

Volker