[whups] Assignable users

Paolo Perrucci p.perrucci at ludonet.it
Fri Sep 22 08:50:38 PDT 2006

Hi Chuck,

I would like to configure a queue with a single responsible and multiple
developer.
The responsible role is to assign the tickets to the right developer but
to do this I need to include the developers in the responsible user list.
Is this the right approach?

Moreover the developers will receive notifications about new tickets but
I don't want other persons other than the real responsible to receive
these notifications.

Thank you
Paolo