[whups] Watch List in Tickets

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 04:50:14 PDT 2006

Hi all,
   I was wondering whether there is any mechanism by which we can view
the watch list for tickets and I made a search in the bug tracking
system and eventually got these stuff:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1964
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=2474

I assume that the reason why these requests are rejected is may be due
to the security problems in displaying the email address as it is. If
this is the case, then why can't the email address be munged? If the
ticket owners, commenters, and requester's identities are displayed,
then what harm is there if it  display the watch list?. Simply
curious.

regards
Manilal